Saturday, January 15, 2011

Finals!

Salam :)

So it's finals week, and you're stressed out. Too many subjects, too much to do, and so little time. There are some gifted people out there who are hyped up and ready to go for exams. But for most of us, some good late nights of studying and large mugs of coffee get us through.

We thought of helping out by offering some super easy, fast and effective dua's for help with clearing your mind and prepping you for some good studying.  We hope they help Inshallah :)


Rabbish rahli sadri wa yas-sir li amri wahloul uqdatam mil-lisaani yafqahu qawli
 رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي

O my Lord! expand me my breast; Ease my task for me; And remove the impediment from my speech, So they may understand what I say

Rabbi zidni 'Ilma
رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
O my Lord! advance me in knowledge.

Allâhumma infa‘nî bimâ ‘allamtanî wa ‘allimnî ma yanfa‘unî.
اللَّهُمَّ انْفَعْنِي بِمَا عَلَّمْـتَنِي وَ عَلِّمْنِي مَا يَنْفَعُنِ
Oh Allah! Make useful for me what You taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me.

Allâhumma innî as’aluka fahm an-nabiyyîna wa hifdh al-mursalîn al-muqarrabîn
.اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ فَهْمَ النَّ بِيِّينَ وَ حِفْظَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ
 Oh Allah! I ask You for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to You.


Remembering Allah is very important because He is the one who helps us with all our problems. As gifted as you may be, don't forget to take time to thank Him. And if you need more help, only He can guide you.

Salam

No comments:

Post a Comment