1) The Convertible Hijab (half on the head and half off, like a convertible, it slides up and down)
2) The Mickey Mouse Hijab (Sometimes you see a sister with hijab, but her two ears stick out)
3) The Cone head Hijab (the bun on the back of their heads doesnt look like a bun, but rather a cone.
4) The T-Shirt Hijab (This is when they wear a proper hijab with t-shirts or kapris)
5) The Neck Hijab (This is when their heads are covered, but their necks are not)
6) Tight hijab (This is when the Hijabi's clothes look like they have been painted on)
7) Short Hijab (If you lift your arms and your belly can show, thats not hijab)
8) Peek a Boo Hijab (If your hijab is transparent, its not hijab)
9) Hairstyle Hijab (The point is to cover your hair, sorry girls, no bangs allowed to show)
10) Perfume Hijab (Dont spray yourself with as much perfume as possible, it doesnt smell good and its disliked)
The Hijab is not limited to the scarf on your head. It includes the clothes you wear from head to toe, here are some hadiths and ayats on how you should wear the hijab.
And say to the beleiving women that they should lower their gaze and be modest, and to display of their adornment only that which is apparent, and to draw their veils over their bosoms (24:31) [only of that which is apparent...refers to face and hands]
Abu Huraira reported that Allah (swt) messenger (pbuh) said:
There are two types of the denizens of hell whom I did not see: people having flogs like the tails of ox with them and they would be beating people, and the women who would be dressed but would appear to be naked, who would incline to evil, make thier husbands incline towards it and they have their hair high like the bumps of the bukht camel. They will not enter paradise and they would not smell its odour whereas its odour would be smelt from such and such distance.
[sahih muslim - book 024 number 5310]
The Prophet Pbuh hated cheating, increasing hair with the help of items is disliked.
[sahih muslin - book 024 number 5309]